To drive for ELS, you must fill out an online application that can be found here.
We consider all 48 states as our hiring area—yes, our freight is that good. We pay the highest rates in the industry, PERIOD. We will push, educate and coach you for success, regardless of whether you are classified as a company driver, a lease to purchase operator or a true owner-operator.
- Driver’s must be 23 years of age
- Applicants must have as little tickets and citations as possible. Every applicant is reviewed on a case by case basis
- As close to a year of certifiable flatbed experience as possible (except of our Regional Heavy Coil). If you have no flatbed experience, we can train you!
- No major felonies within the past five years
- A strong work ethic and drive for success!
Once an application is completed, it is passed along to one of our recruiters to begin to be processed. We usually will call you by next business day with the next steps!